- At the Bologna tollbooth exit, stay on the ring road and exit at number 7 (Stalingrado) towards the center.
- at the intersection with a principal Street, turn right
- after 300 meters turn left into Via Capo di Lucca
- then right again on Via del Pallone
- go straight ahead and you will find directions for the paid parking in Piazza 8 Agosto, where you can leave your car
- in 15 minutes walk to reach the apartment
From Monday to Friday:
- once you get off at Central Station in Bologna you can take the Shuttle C, in Viale Pietramellara on the opposite side to the FFSS exit (it runs every 10 minutes)
- get off in Piazza Aldrovandi (near Via Petroni) after 6 stops.
- Estimated time 10 minutes. First race at 07.06, last race at 8.15 pm.
If you arrive on Saturday:
- take the T2 shuttle and get off at the ‘Teatro comunale’ stop in Piazza Verdi
- from here the walk to the apartment takes about 5 minutes
If you arrive on a Sunday
- no bus arrives in Via Petroni as the historic center is pedestrianized
- if you don’t want to take a taxi you can walk for a maximum of 20 minutes.
- at the airport you can take advantage of a transport service to the center of Bologna ( https://aerobus.bo.it/ )
- the service is active 7 days a week, from 5.30 in the morning to 00.15
- until 07.00 the BLQ pass is every 30 minutes, after 7.00 it passes every 11 minutes.